This workshop aims to provide an understanding of the principles and requirements of GDPR. It will outline the roles, responsibilities and processes which will be affected by the implementation of GDPR across your organisation and can be your first step in preparing your organisation for compliance.
The workshop is aimed at all employees (technical and non-technical) whose job involves the processing and storage of personal data.
This workshop will allow you:
Take your first steps in preparing your business for GDPR and also help you raise awareness of GDPR within your organisation.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Introduction to GDPR
- Understanding data security, privacy, transparency and compliance
- Definitions of key data protection roles
- Determining the scope of GDPR
- The GDPR principles
- GDPR in practice: The collection of personal data, consent, requests for data
- Dealing with a data breach
- What next?
- Where can I access more information about GDPR?
2 hours – Maximum of 10 Participants per session.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up today!
(The workshop is preceded by a consultation in relation to any specific requirements which the organisation may have).