Why your business needs this:
It is a well documented fact that a very high percentage of cyber attacks occur as a direct result of human error – very often an internal human error. The Security Awareness Training workshop is designed to equip employees in your organisation with the skills and knowledge to identify visible security risks and be aware of other potential risks. It is designed to generate discussion on everyday security issues and change user behaviour to help your organisation manage risk.
Security awareness training involves educating people about:
- The risks and vulnerabilities facing their business environment
- The tools they can use to minimise these risks and vulnerabilities
- The mechanisms a company puts in place to ensure their knowledge is kept current
Why your team needs to do this:
Completing training in security awareness will help your team to :
- Understand key security risks and controls facing businesses today including:
- Access control
- Data security and privacy
- Virus and intrusion attacks
- E-mail usage and internet access
- Social engineering
- Learn about company security policies and procedures
- Discover “what we can do” to protect company’s information assets
- Be aware of general security precautions
*The duration of this workshop is 3 hours. Choose private onsite training, online training, webinar or classroom training.
- Call 091-429000
- Attend the course
- Reap the Rewards!
*Prior to the workshop, management are requested to complete a short questionnaire to gain insight into the current security practices within your organisation.